Sunday, March 2, 2008

Teeth Trials

So I decided today was going to be the day where we'd get a better look into my daughter's mouth...

Notice the progression (click on any of the photos for an upclose and personal look):

"Hey Sweetheart! Can you smile for mommy?? Come'on i know you can do it?"
"Daddy can you hold her mouth open while I take the picture?....yah just like that...that should work....ugghghgh"



"Ok now....smile.....Daddy...you're not holding her right....ughghg she's moving too much...sigh"



Alright plan D....distractions...gotta love the car. I've traumatized her enough...oh and lost some clothing....let's see what happens now...


"Now we're talking...or smiling rather...good girl....now just a little bit wider...I want the whole thing..."


"Good girl!!! now we're talking.....pretty teeth....make mommy proud....now if only i could get a little closer"


"That-a-girl! We're done now....you can stop smiling now...."


If only i'd tried the car the first time...

1 Comment:

  1. tammi said...
    Haha, pretty soon my 6-yr old is going to look like this!!!

    Thanks for popping by my blog today! Always nice to meet a fellow country girl!!

Post a Comment