Monday, March 17, 2008

This is my follow up post from this past Wednesday. After I had posted earlier that day my computer decided to go on the fritz. So finally after five days of waiting to get everything back to normal, I can finally give you the low down on the remaining events of our chaotic day.

Tonight (Wednesday night) after a long walk and play time at the park, my husband decided he needed some of my mom's oatmeal chocolate cake. It is super yummy, super moist, and super good. So I made a deal with my husband: you keep our daughter happy (it was 7:30-her bedtime which makes for a cranky baby who just wants to feed from her mommy and hit the sac) and our son and I will bake him his super yummy, super moist, super yummy oatmeal chocolate cake.

On a side note: The kids and I have been nursing my husband back to health and also been busy supplying him with yummy meals and treats over the past four days. You see, when he gets bored, a certain 'tooth' in his mouth starts hurting and so we end up either running out to pick him up some chocolate or baking to satisfy that sweet tooth.

My son, in case you are interested, is turning into quite the little chef. He is now a master at stirring and dumping ingredients. He is also very keen on cracking the eggs open and dumping their contents. His specialty, of course is licking the spoon at the end and cleaning out the bowl.

Voila!

P.S. No more Mr. Cranky pants. I guess the walk did him some good. My son seems to have finished his two-day retribution against me for cancelling his ice cream stop. We asked him to go to bed tonight and wake up happy and he kindly obliged. I guess we'll see about the happy part tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment