Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My Helper

It is so cute watching my son nurture and love his sister. It makes me realize just what a blessing it is to be able to provide my children with a sibling. I am reminded daily how nice it is for them to have each other and be able to use their challenges of learning to be around each other to help them in relationships that develop outside the home.

I can't believe we've gone from this:

To this:

And this:

And of course to this...mommy's biggest helper:

As some of you have pointed out, the day will come when they will be 10 and 8 years old....perfect age for putting out the garbage don't you think?

Yes thank goodness for sisters and brothers and mommy's helpers.

2 Comments:

  1. Alyson said...
    It is sooooo much fun to watch siblings play together. that is seriously why I want more.
    Erin said...
    it's a good enough reason for me too :)

Post a Comment