Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Today the kids and I tried out the local mall's "Stroller Mall Walk". For an hour we push our kids around the mall stopping at each entrance to do various exercises (ie. lunges, push-ups, some weird ab work out). I died but It was great!

While we were there I happened to hear one of my sons latest favorite songs playing. So I thought i'd share with you the songs that have captured his interest lately. I am working really hard on being able to get him on film singing along. He knows all the words and melodies. Its priceless.

The first one is "I Won't Back Down" by Johnny Cash (off of the Barnyard Movie). Click on the link to listen to part of the song online.

The close second is "Apologize" by Justin Timbaland. Just picture him singing the high notes at the top of his lungs. (You'll need quicktime for this one. You can downloade it FREE here)

The final top song is "Jingle Bells" by Diana Krall. His Christmas favorite.

For those of you that can, here's a video that I did manage to get of my son singing the first song until I got busted for filming him...




Enjoy.

2 Comments:

  1. tammi said...
    My girls love that Johnny Cash one, too! And Diana Krall is their mealtime music of choice as well. I'm SO not up on popular music, so their other favourites have become Ricky Martin and ZZTop!!!
    Erin said...
    lol that's funny. i have never met anyone with kids that share my son's music tastes. He also likes ZZTop's "Sharp Dressed Man". :)
    we'll have to try some ricky martin...hmmm.

Post a Comment