Monday, March 31, 2008

Song Update

Since I last wrote about my sons weird and diverse music tastes, he has added to his repertoire three more musical pieces. We now welcome, "Move It" by Reel-2-Real. It's a dance techno song that I walked into my friends Sarah's wedding to when they were announcing the wedding party. It's catchy and just has kinda stuck around the house and now resurfaced.

We also welcome "I Love Rock'n Roll" by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts to our house. I think my husband's the source of this one.

And finally, I have watched the new movie 27 Dresses and they play another very catchy tune "Benny and the Jets" by Elton John. Needless to say both my husband and I can NOT get it out of our heads. It seems like we're not the only ones. (What have we created?!?)

Welcome to our home.

This is him busting out some dance moves at a wedding this past summer.

1 Comment:

  1. ellie said...
    He kills me!
    lol

Post a Comment