Wednesday, April 2, 2008

It's kind of embarrassing but I do have an explanation for most of the way things went yesterday. I happened to have an unexpected visitor show up today. A visitor I haven't seen in almost two years. This visitor explains why something just wasn't right, why I was irritable, why my hubby and I weren't on the same wave length, why nothing I put on 'looked' right, why I felt stuck in a rut, why overeating was not a good idea, and why I took longer doing things that don't normally take so long.

Sigh...the joys of being a woman. Or rather the joys of being reminded you're a woman. But today was a new day. A new day full of aches and pains. A day of headaches and sore joints. A day that I realized we have only expired drugs in our medicine cabinet!

Just one of the days.

2 Comments:

  1. ellie said...
    oh sweet erin... 2 years! I almost don't feel bad for you-then I remember how I felt last week... sigh.. get some good sleep!
    xx
    Erin said...
    lol - ya i am lucky in one sense. thanks for helping me keep it in perspective

Post a Comment