Friday, April 25, 2008

New Tools

In light of the minor renovations we are doing to our dining room, my husband has decided that there has never been more of an opportune time to purchase several, now very needed, tools. One of these such tools has included a new and very powerful Shop-Vac. This baby has all the attachments, options and power that any man (well, at least mine) would want for a very reasonable price.

I thought I would show you just how he spent that first night with the shop-vac out of the box.

Here he is making a stupid pose, pretending to suck his hair off his head.

Here he is, not posing so much, with a stupid grin on his face now that he has no hair.

Ok so it didn't actually suck his hair off. He thought it would be fun to shave his head and have me hold the hose above the razor so that next to no hair would hit the floor. Thus saving him the work of cleaning up after himself once he was all done cutting his hair. Take a look:

Genuis?

Before all this took place, he also had fun tormenting the kids with its incredible suction.



And its air-blowing ability.
Here my daughter is very apprehensive. I would be too.
Time well spent no? :)

2 Comments:

  1. Alyson said...
    great idea with the hair. did it work?
    I bought a shop vac for my husband a few years ago. He was ungrateful and said I bought it more for me than him. so I returned it....he was right.
    Erin said...
    lol
    ya there was no mess to clean up. its only as good as ther person holding it though.

Post a Comment