Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Ok i'm back...

After being back home for 10 days and then a 2 day recovering from all the business, craziness and traveling, I am happy to be back home and enjoying the comforts of being HOME. Having said that though, I miss everyone we visited and spent time with. I miss all the wonderfully scrumptious home-cooking that was languished upon us. I miss not having to cook myself. I miss all the yummy meals out that we had. I miss not having to cook myself. Did I say that already? I miss just being back home where everything is familiar and holds much significance and memories.

But it's good to be home. At least for now....till the next wedding. It's that time of year.

I am looking forward to getting the pictures off the camera and starting to chapter what we did while we were gone and the memories that were created with friends and family. Good times.

Now that we're home though, life as we know it is back into full swing.

1 Comment:

  1. tammi said...
    Funny how we need to recuperate after a holiday!! Welcome home!

Post a Comment