Friday, April 4, 2008

Ok so i'm not actually going anywhere on a plane. Does our Volkswagon Jetta count? We got a phone call this week from my husbands mom presenting us with a deal we couldn't refuse. She offered to help us out with gas if we would make the trip home (almost 4 hours away) on my husbands 10 days off to visit with family and friends. So we packed up and left this morning and made the trip back home in rain, sleet and snow. On a side note, it always amazes me how many different weather systems you can drive through in just four hours.

So my blog posting may be a little scattered for the next 10 days. We are taking advantage of the neighbors wireless internet that they've so kindly forgotten to secure (thank goodness we're not hackers) so I am not completely isolated from the world wide web.

We arrived at my mother-in-laws to a super scrumptious supper. She loves to spoil my husband and so the rest of us get to enjoy the benefits of having him in our lives (he's a mamma's boy and proud of it). She loves it too! :) We then touched base with my mom so that we had keys to my grandparent's empty home that we use as our personal hotel. Thanks Grandpa and Grandma if you're reading (the kids are sound asleep and we're enjoying the peace and quiet a small town brings).

I did manage to dig out the contraption for loading pictures so I hope to post some of those over the next couple of days.

Have an interesting "girls" day planned for tomorrow. Will write about that later.

Till next time.

2 Comments:

  1. tammi said...
    Hope you're having a great holiday and fun times with family and friends!!
    ellie said...
    Sorry I couldn't connect with you! Hope you are having a great time in the states now!

    xx

Post a Comment