Saturday, July 5, 2008

Busy Summer Times

So we've been busy enjoying the summer. Hitting up the parks, attending playgroups, going to the splash pad etc. My husband has finally finished his crazy work schedule (he had picked up some extras) and was off for eight days. Woohooo!!!! This partially explains my lack in writing. I would just much rather be spending time together as a family and getting some things done than being on blogger.

So this post will be a little bit of a catch up one for those of you that tune in to see what the kids are up to.

We've done groceries.

We've gone for bike rides.

We had more soccer. A less than stellar game. This was about all the running he did.

The fan club. Eating to her hearts content.

This is the same game. We thought that since he was having an off game he could just play in net.
Only that didn't last either. He ended up spending his time behind the net playing with the string.

We took a walk to a local Conservation area.



I'm going to have to frame this picture to remind them that they do actually love each other when they get older.

This is the big attraction at the conservation area- a huge boulder moved there by glacier movement.

So these are some of the highlights. I still have to upload the rest of the pictures off of the camera from the rest of my husband's time off. Have a good day.

3 Comments:

  1. tammi said...
    I love that picture of your kids together ~ very cute!!

    How've you been feeling?
    Anonymous said...
    Erin when you make a copy of that photo make me one to0 I really would love to frame it.
    Anonymous said...
    Erin that was me crystal oops!!!!

Post a Comment