Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Anticipation

Tomorrow is a big day for us. It's ultrasound day! I am getting very excited to see the baby again. I am also hoping that if possible, we'll be able to see the sex.

My son thinks its a girl.

My husband hopes its a boy.

And I .....well...I keep flip-flopping back and forth. So we'll see.

So it should be fun tomorrow. Not sure if my husband will be able to get an hour off work to come. But either way my son will be there. He's very excited to come to the doctor's with mommy to see the baby.

Just thought i'd share the excitement. Have a good Wednesday!

1 Comment:

  1. tammi said...
    Oooo, that IS exciting!! I hope you'll be able to tell. I always wanted to know (because I'm a little control freak-ish that way), but because mine were both girls and never very co-operative either, I never got a definitive answer until they were born!!

Post a Comment