Saturday, July 19, 2008

Summer Life

The past couple of days my husband has been back to work. We were so busy doing family outings and activities when he was off, that now when the regular routine of our days are settling back in, life seems so boring. I guess that's one of the things about summer. You get a chance to do activities that you don't normally do the rest of the year.

I have been keeping a running list of outings I would like to see happen. We've done pretty well at crossing items off. Here's what's left:
-go to a demolition derby
- go to a fair
- take in a night at the local Speedway
- go fruit picking again....anything..maybe apples
- do a corn maze
- go camping one more time
- go to the local air museum
- go to the drive in theatre for a kid appropriate movie

I think that's it. Still lots of fun to be had for us this summer. :)

Anyone have any suggestions of other activities that we could do that don't cost an arm and a leg??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment