Friday, June 20, 2008

Not Much to Report

My husband has just come off of working seven days straight so I just found things to fill our days so that the time would pass quickly enough. He was off for two days so we got some things done around here. And now he's back on for four. So this weekend I am scrounging up things to do. I will let you know what I decide to do with our time.

Other than that, life is pretty much the way it is here. The kids and I are growing. I am fifteen weeks this past Thursday. We're slowly approaching the half-way mark. I am not sure what's more scary, the fact that we're almost in July and summer is half over or the fact that Christmas seems to be looming already or that in five months and a bit I will be holding baby number three!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment