Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A week ago today we took off back home where both my husband and I are from to attend a wedding of a close friend of ours. Any time we go home we have tons of fun visiting with friends and family. I miss home so much because of the people that are still there. Here are some pictures of our time there.

My daughter and cousin Billy.

My husband's two sisters with my son and cousin George.

They're so beautiful.

Some good 'ol fashioned badminton.

The two men in my life.

Swimming in Auntie Mandy's pool.

My son driving....a foreshadowing of what he'll be like when he's 16??



My son actually swimming on his own (with a lifejacket obviously) by the end of the day. Another proud moment.

Storytime with my brother. My son ADORES his Uncle Caleb.

The newlyweds!

Some of you will know who these people are.

The beautiful bride!

It's bittersweet isn't it? So nice to be back home but also so nice to get back to your own bed and own things. Our trips home always seem to go by so fast even if we were there for almost five whole days. Till next time...whenever that will be.

3 Comments:

  1. tammi said...
    Oh, I hear ya! It's amazing how fast the time flies and it's hard to leave, in a way, and yet it's SO-O-O good to head home and sleep in my own bed after sleeping on either my parents' too-small bed or my in-laws' not-so-comfy futon!!!!
    ellie said...
    Rachel did look beautiful!
    Auntie Mandy lives somewhere where she owns a pool? I'm soooo jealous!!
    Glad you had a good time!
    Erin said...
    ya she lives outside the moose town. they got a real steal.

Post a Comment