Monday, June 2, 2008

Sick Again

I realize I just told you all how great I was beginning to feel but now I need to take it all back. For the past four days or so (hence why I haven't posted since Thursday) things have gone way down hill. So much for all those nice foods that were sitting. NOTHING seems to be working now. So you can pray for me as I just take every day and sometimes every hour at a time, waiting to feel better.

Having said that, I have contacted my midwife today to pick her brain about a drug called Diclectin (not sure how its spelled). It is supposed to take away any vomiting and nausea. I go to pick up the prescription this afternoon and will try my first one tonight before bed. I am praying this will help me keep things down. At this point I have stopped caring what I eat cause I know whatever it is it will be showing up an hour later (even soda crackers). I am praying this drug will help get me past this hump until the nausea peters off on its own.

Almost there....will be 13 weeks on Friday approximately! Woohoo.

3 Comments:

  1. tammi said...
    Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that! I've heard wonderful things about diclectin, so hopefully things will be looking up very shortly.
    Alyson said...
    Twins!!!!!
    Erin said...
    nope no twins....at least not that the ultrasound is showing :)
    nice try Alyson !! hehe

Post a Comment