Saturday, February 14, 2009

Well today is Valentines Day. I have been flipping through my Christmas pictures while my husband sleeps. He had to work a double shift yesterday/last night. So that kind of changed my/our plans for today.

Any how, I decided to look through some pictures and realized I had not yet posted the pictures of the kids opening family presents like I had told some family members I would. I apologize for those of you who are not family because the next few posts might bore you. But you get to see just how spoiled our kids were by everyone this year, you'll get to see the inside of our humble little home, and meet some of our beloved family!

We decided this past Christmas to stay local since we were having a baby and it proved to be a very nice, relaxing and special Christmas. My mom came up to be with us for the birth and to help out and it was a special treat having her with us for a week and a half.

Thanks mom for all of your help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment