Saturday, February 28, 2009

Milestones

It seems like over the past few days the kids have been doing certain things that are "ones for the books" as the expression goes.

First born:

I know it is hard to make out if you don't know what his first name is but this is the closest ever that he has come to writing his name.
This is a day later. Oh and I forgot to mention that both of these times he did these all by himself without anyone monitoring or coaching. He simply came to me with his paper and said "look mom, my name!"
This one he had help with the 'M'.
This is just so darn cute- the great smile and the deer in headlight eyes!

Our middle child:
I thought i'd try potty training. I've been putting it off for various reasons.
She was more than willing to go on the potty and we've had several successes and only two accidents!
I couldn't help myself. Her little bum just looks so cute in girlie panties.
She also discovered her tummy last night with markers.
This picture was taken today after a 30 minute bath and after rubbing some off on her pj's.
I wish I had remembered to take a picture when it happened.
Makes we wonder if tattoos are in her future.


The baby:
She's really taken to finding her hands and sucking them to death.

She's also doing quite well on her tummy time and love to sit up looking around
(trying to help her do it on her own)

We also got her ears pierced with her birth money from Aunt Dorothy and Uncle Rei.
So cute.

I started this post first thing this morning during my computer time and it has taken me all day to get it finished. It's just one of those days when things move very slowly. Sigh. How many hours until bedtime?

1 Comment:

  1. tammi said...
    Your kids are all so cute! What is it with kids, markers, and SKIN?! Our youngest decided to colour her FACE. That was exciting.

Post a Comment