Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Before Bed Thoughts

* I think I want to do a raised bed garden in my back yard this summer. Maybe some tomatoes and herbs. Nothing too grandiose.

* Soccer registration is just around the corner. I am so excited for my son. I wish I could think of something fun to put my daughter in. Keeping my ears open for swimming lessons maybe in someone's backyard. I don't know.

* Been really feeling my heart being pricked with the idea of homeschooling my son. Sigh. Such a burden there.

* Excited for fondu night with good friends tomorrow night.

* Reflecting on a long overdue conversation I had with a friend today- so glad she is in my life. It's amazing how God has changed us and our friendship over the years but in other ways things seem like they always have been. Another sister.

* Participating in a 30 day marriage challenge put on by Heather over at More Than Survival, Choosing a Simple Life - been a challenge but worthwhile. I'm excited to see the fruits of my labor as I make these changes a habit.

Erin.

2 Comments:

  1. tammi said...
    Oooo, I'm glad you found Heather's site. I love her thoughts, wisdom, and tips and tricks for simplifying life.

    So you're thinkin' of homeschooling, eh? I will add this to my prayer journal ~ it's a pretty big decision.
    ellie said...
    homeschooling, eh? You'd be awesome but it's a big job! I will pray as well that your heart is open to whatever God decides!

Post a Comment