Wednesday, October 15, 2008

To Do List

I had my regular midwife appointment yesterday. We discovered that the baby is currently in a breach position. Nothing to worry about but it did get me thinking. We discussed the plan of action if the baby is still in that position in another month. If she is still breach then, depending on a few factors, she will most likely be born early.

This made me think that maybe I should get a head start on my to do list sooner than later.

1- do the official switch over of dressers and clothes to their respective rooms (my son and daughter will be sharing and the baby will have her own room)

2- spend more time/energy/patience getting my daughter used to her new bed in my sons room. This means having her actually sleep in it more than once.

3- figure out a way to get a nightlight in the hall so that the bathroom door can be kept closed at night time for safety.

4- spend more time getting my daughter 100% proficient at going up and down the stairs by herself (this way I will no longer need to carry her or spot her while holding a new born).

5- find a crib mattress to replace the one I stole out of the baby's bed to put in the toddler bed for my daughter.

6- stock up on little activities the kids can do by themselves while I am nursing and am the only adult in the house.

I am sure there is more, like packing the bags and stuff but for now these are some things I want to work on in case the baby comes early.

Eight more weeks to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment