Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Squeak Update 2

So it appears that we have managed to somehow be rid of all squeaks. The van miraculously fixed itself. We changed a fuel filter and now the van is running a million times better and after a few days decided it didn't want to make noise anymore. So strange. We at least have the part in our possession if it should decide to start up again.

I can hardly believe 10 days have gone by since I last posted. In those ten days we managed to tear apart the kitchen and install new kitchen cabinets that we bought for a phenomenal price (otherwise I fear we would have no cabinets right now). While the walls were bare and the holes where we believe the mouse to have entered our house were open, we did NOT see any sign of our mouse. I set traps every night and caught nothing! So we sealed the poor sucker in there unless it decided it preferred living at our neighbors and is plaguing her with its presence.

We are still waiting for one last cupboard to arrive and when the kitchen is complete I will post our fun before and after pictures.

1 Comment:

  1. tammi said...
    OOo, I look forward to it!! And I can understand why you haven't blogged much lately! Renovations are all-consuming! (or, in my case, you're not even living at home while they're being done!)

Post a Comment