Monday, May 26, 2008

No Dentist for Me

We had our pre-scheduled dental cleaning and check up a week and a half ago. But I copped out. I decided I probably wouldn't be able to handle the smell of all the cleaning stuff . I also decided I didn't feel like holding my mouth open for that long. And I also decided that in case I was sick that the dental hygienist probably wouldn't appreciate being vomited on. I thought I was being pretty considerate.

So I made my son take my place instead. He did great for his first time ever.
The hygienist started to do all the baby talk but it was making matters worse. We'd been preparing him all morning for what to expect. So we told her just to just go at it and we'd make sure he was good.
Plus we've been watching lots of the "Berenstain Bears Go to the Dentist". My son was a pro. It was a proud moment.

1 Comment:

  1. ellie said...
    Yay for the big guy!!! I HATE the dentist.. I'll haver to borrow your videos to gear myself up before my next visit! lol

Post a Comment