Wednesday, May 28, 2008

New Beds

We had a visit from my husbands dad and his two sons a little while back. They brought with them a hand-me down bed for my son which meant we moved his old bed into my daughter's room for when she would be graduating to the next stage.

Turns out they were BOTH more than ready and super excited to have their new beds.
Some days I am just so not ready for them to grow up.


But then I remember they're not always this peaceful.


But she just looks so tiny in there. I can't believe my baby is in a big girl bed. :(

*sigh*











Alright i'm back from watching them sleep. Here's some pictures from their short but nice visit.

Grandpa brought presents for the birthday boy.

Very cool Lego rescue hero building thing that I have no idea how Uncle Bo-Bo (he was visiting again) managed to put together.

3 Comments:

  1. tammi said...
    We so desperately need REAL beds for our girls!! Well, our youngest is in a real bed, but it's a real OLD bed, so the mattress isn't great anymore. (I got that bed when I was FOUR YEARS OLD!!!) And our oldest sleeps on a cheap, crappy futon. Fine for now, but certainly not for long.
    ellie said...
    YAY for big beds!! Those pics are so sweet!
    Stephanie said...
    I love "sleeping photos" too. The expressions are always so serene and sweet...

Post a Comment