Sunday, May 25, 2008

Well it's been quite some time since I last posted. Rather since I have felt motivated to post. I've just had no drive to get on here and hash out the day/week's activities.

But here I am....i've decided this week I am going to try and get on here and get you all caught up on what's been happening in our neck of the woods.

On another note, I'm happy to report that I am beginning to feel a bit better during the day and evenings. My mornings are still a little rough. I am keeping food down better now. I just snack pretty much all day long and it seems to be helping. I also have noticed a small increase in energy. So that's exciting.

That's it for now. Will post again soon.

1 Comment:

  1. tammi said...
    Glad to hear the nausea seems to be diminishing and that you're feeling a little more like your old self!

Post a Comment