Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tim Hortons is predominantly a Canadian thing as you know. But as we crossed the border in Niagara Falls into the US of A we both suddenly craved coffee and the caffeine buzz we knew would follow (lack of sleep due to copious amounts of Rock Band can do that to you). Much to our delight we saw a Tim Hortons just off our exit for lunch which we happened to miss because of some directional confusion (not pointing any fingers). About 20 minutes later we happened upon a rest stop with a Tim Hortons in it. Yay!

I went in to order a large for my hubby and a medium for myself. I was really confused when I looked at the prices and saw that these coffees were more pricy than the Canadian version.

As I began ordering, I learned that OUR medium's were their SMALLS. So OUR large was actually their mediums. When I glanced up at the size charts I was astounded at their size of an Extra large coffee.


American Extra Large and Medium (of course we had to buy one!)


Trying to put it into perspective.

It was huge. And no he didn't drink it all.

Caffeine fix definitely satisfied.

2 Comments:

  1. tammi said...
    Wow, and you weren't even in TEXAS!!! That's a HUGE coffee.
    ellie said...
    lol

Post a Comment