Monday, March 30, 2009

Vacation Part Two

Next stop: Niagara Falls! We made reservations at a hotel there that was a package deal for the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark!

This picture looks like the one in the brochure. It was very cool!

The teen/adult waterslides. Lots of fun too.


This was a bit more my daughter's style. She's kinda like me when it comes to water.
We love it but can only last for so long. My husband and son could have been in the water for hours.
The park also had this big indoor jungle gym. They thought of everything!



We took a stroll around Niagara Falls.
We couldn't resist.

Good 'ol Hershey factory.



Then onto the third leg of our trip!

1 Comment:

  1. tammi said...
    Cool! That waterpark looks AMAZING!! It's really not my style either, but I know hubby and the girls would have a blast there, too.

Post a Comment